Data protection policy
Manager and contact information
The controller of personal data processing is the limited liability company “Kongs” (hereinafter – Kongs), unified registration No. 43603006320, legal address 17 Jelgava, Raina street, LV-3001, Latvia.
Kongs contact information on personal data processing [email protected] In the event that Kongs processing your personal data, you have the right to ask questions related to the processing of your personal data by sending a request to the contact information provided or by contacting Kongs office in Jelgava, Raina street 17, LV-3001, Latvia.
Purposes of personal data processing
When processing personal data, Congo shall comply with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing and free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC Protection Regulation) (hereinafter – the Regulation) as well as other laws and regulations in the field of privacy and processing of personal data.
This data protection policy explains how Congress processes personal data on individuals and how it enforces personal data protection issues. Kong’s data protection policy applies to all processing of personal data by Kong.
Kong processes personal data received directly from the data subject (i.e., the person who provided the personal data) or indirectly (through corporate clients). Indirectly received personal data will only be processed if Kongo needs to process personal data in order to provide a service under contract, such as contacting a corporate client, and so on.
Congo Personal Data Processing Purposes:
- Provision of services within the framework of contractual obligations (including setting up an account on the www.husis.pro website for purchase, providing invoice sending, communication, delivery of goods, etc. processing of data necessary for purchase of goods);
- Processing of applications for consumer credit;
- Processing of transaction data in accordance with the Law on Accounting;
- Processing information submitted from the data subject to sign up for www.husis.pro to receive email and newsletters;
- Providing information, information systems and enterprise security;
- Personnel selection and management;
- Improving the quality of customer service;
- For the provision of information to public administration institutions and entities of operational activities in the cases and to the extent specified by external regulatory enactments.
Kong can be the controller of various data processing operations. To ensure the data subjects’ right to privacy, Kong respects the principles of confidentiality and strictly restricts the disclosure of personal data. Only persons authorized by the Congo are authorized to modify and process personal data.
Categories of recipients of personal data
Congo may process information about an individual’s application for a consumer credit (“leasing information”). Leasing data may include data on your employment, your marital status, your solvency information, and more. Leasing data is only processed to contact consumer credit companies about the potential consumer credit coverage required to pay for the goods purchased in the event that you opt for the deferred payment option. The legal basis for this processing is the execution of the mutual agreement and / or the conclusion of the agreement at your request. Personal data is not transferred to third countries (that is, countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area).
Legal grounds for the processing of personal data
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- With the consent of the data subject;
- To fulfill the obligations set out in regulatory enactments.
Duration of storage of personal data
Congo shall store and process personal data as long as at least one of the following criteria is met:
- until full performance of contractual obligations (incl. negotiation by oral agreement and / or service request);
- until revocation of consent, but not more than 1 year from receipt of consent;
- up to the time limit set by external law for the storage and processing of data or the time limit within which the data subject may exercise his or her legitimate interests and rights (for example, to lodge objections and / or bring legal proceedings);
- as long as there is a legal obligation to retain the data (for example, under the Accounting Act, the Labor Act, the Consumer Protection Act, etc.);
- as long as the data subject’s consent to the relevant processing of personal data applies, unless there is another legitimate basis for the processing.
After none of the circumstances set out in this paragraph have occurred, the personal data of the data subject are deleted.
- session management and user authentication
- for the functionality of the website
- Get statistics on your website traffic flow – number of visitors, time on site
- to improve the efficiency of the website
Servers hosting Kongs websites log requests sent by a visitor to the website (open web addresses, device and browser used, IP address, access time). This data is used for technical purposes only: to ensure the proper functioning and security of the website. The legal basis for the processing of this personal data is Kong’s legitimate interest.
Third Party Cookies
Kong’s website may contain third-party cookies, such as google analytics.
The Google Analytics tool is provided by Google Inc. (A US company) that has access to statistics collected by this tool. Google Inc. has joined the European Union (EU) – United States (US) Privacy Principles, the EU-US Privacy Statement, which confirms that the service provider complies with the privacy standards required by the EU. This provider is also subject to a contractual obligation to protect privacy.
The data subject may delete the cookies of his choice (see www.AboutCookies.org and / or www.youronlinechoices.com for details).
Rights of the data subject
The rights of the data subject apply to any natural person whose personal data is processed by Kong and applies to the processing of personal data, regardless of the form in which you or any other natural person has provided personal data: Kong’s website, information systems, by phone. The data subject shall have the following rights:
- contact us in case you have any questions about the administration of your data by writing to [email protected] or in person at the office Jelgava, 17 Raina street, LV-3001, Latvia.
- the right of access to this data. If we process your data, it is our responsibility to provide free information on the processing of your data. Before submitting your personal data, it is our responsibility to verify your identity to ensure that information about your data is not passed on to third parties.
- If the information held by the Congo is incomplete or incorrect, you have the right to have any inconsistencies in your personal data corrected.
- the right to object to the processing of personal data by the Congo if there is no longer any obligation to store it;
- the right to request the deletion of your data if Kongo continues to store it upon expiration, and in certain circumstances to restrict the processing of data and / or to obtain electronic copies of the information held by Kongo.
You can claim this right by contacting Kongs – by writing to [email protected] or in person at the office in Jelgava, Raiņa iela 17, LV-3001, Latvia, and we will comply with any corrections specified in the request as far as applicable laws and professional standards are met. .
Changes in policy
Congo may revise this Privacy Statement at any time to reflect the most recent Privacy Statement. We will notify you through any appropriate channel of communication of any material changes to the processing of personal data described in this statement.
Policy and its validity
Kong works to protect the privacy of your personal information. If you have any questions or comments regarding the administration of your Personally Identifiable Information, please contact us by email at [email protected] or in person at the office at 17 Rainis Street, LV-3001, Jelgava, Latvia.
This contact information may also be used to report any questions you may have regarding compliance with our Privacy Statement.
You will receive a response within one month of receiving the email. If your question is complicated or we receive a lot of questions, we will let you know that it takes more than one month to resolve your issue and we will address it within three months of the question was first submitted.
At the same time, you reserve the right to lodge a complaint with the Latvian Data Protection Inspectorate (http://www.dvi.gov.lv).
Kong protects the data subject’s data using state-of-the-art technology capabilities, taking into account existing privacy risks, and Kong’s reasonably available organizational, financial, and technical resources such as data encryption, firewall, intrusion protection, and other security measures.
Congo has provided appropriate training to all staff who process personal data.
In the event of a personal data security incident, if it poses the highest possible risk to the rights and freedoms of the data subject, Kong will notify the data subject concerned, if possible, whether the information will be made public on the Kong web site or otherwise.